A message for Spring 2
Welcome back Year One!
We are really looking forward to the exciting things planned for the weeks ahead!
Our DT topic is very exciting as you will create your own moving pictures using levers and slider mechanisms.
In History you will learn about significant people in the past and their achievements. You will also create a display in school recycling the used plastic items collected at home!
Just a few little reminders:
- Clearly labelled water bottles need to be in school everyday, it is important the children have small drinks breaks throughout the day
- Planners need to be in school everyday, just an initial to let us know your child has read at home will be enough so we can change books if needed.
- Please remember to label all belongings to hopefully stop things getting lost.
- Remember to check dojo messages/stories for updates.
- PE days are Monday and Friday afternoons.
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
The Year One Team x