We hope you have had a brilliant holiday. Well done to all the children who completed the optional online homework.
The next seven weeks will see us preparing for our SATs and learning how to apply all the knowledge we have accumulated.
Top tips for year 6:
- hand any phones into the school office before you go on the playground
- if you are walking home, fill in the permission slip and hand into Mrs C and Mrs Bills
- come prepared for school - planner, reading book, homework, water bottle
- complete homework on time
- dress smartly and always wear correct uniform
- always tell the truth
- work hard
- have fun!